- Elfi by Eveli Kaur – Plymouth Yarns, Encore Tweed – US 6 and 8 needles. With the pom-pom its perfect!
- A Wee Cowl-ie, Burnished Leaves Cowl by Chrissy Prange – US 5 needles. I think I’ve finally found a great match for this one skein of luxury yarn!
My Knit Picks order arrived! Here’s what I got and what I plan to make with it…
- Natural Bare Swish Superwash Worsted – 2 skeins to add the the 3 already in my stash to make the Julissa. I want to dye all the skeins first, probably using KoolAide.
- Wool of the Andes Worsted in “Cloud” and “Cranberry” to make a stocking for ME! (to coordinate with the one I made for Troy a few years ago.
- Stroll Tweed in “North Pole Heather” to become some kind of awesome socks, again for ME!
- Brava Sport in “Black” and “White” (do I need quotes around those?). This will become the Einstein Illusion wall hanging to go in my husband’s classroom.
- I also got a few packs of locking stitch markers and a few retractible tape measures…I can never find mine!
It’s been all about the Halloween Costumes lately. Here’s what we’re all wearing:
- James – Clown. He’ll be wearing a 30+ year old costume made by my mother-in-law. Awesome!
- Ben – Scarecrow. Overalls and Flannel shirt from the thrift store with some patches and rafia added. I made the hat from burlap…it turned out so cute!
- Troy – Mr Darcy!
- Me – Elizabeth Bennet!
I just started working on Burda 01/2010/105 (on the French website), a fleece jacket. It’s been so chilly in the mornings I could really use an extra layer of warmth!