- Giveaway Winner Announced! Mountain Colors, Crazyfoot, in “Birch Tree.”
- Man Socks, for Troy – plain stockinette socks – using Lion Brand Sock Ease in “Taffy” – US 1 needles. I have a HO!!!
- I disscussed my process on drafting a bodice pattern. The books I used were: Pattern Drafting and Dressmaking by Dorothy Moore and Pattern Making by the Flat Pattern Method by Norma R. Hollen.
- Regency Dress (halloween costume) Using Simplicity 4055 as inspiration but designing my own bodice.
- Bought the fabric for Troy’s costume (he’s Mr. Darcy!!!) and have test-fit Depew 7116 which is a draft yourself pattern. It’s been really fun!