Okay, so the sound is very soft on the first 10 minutes or so. I had to use a different software to put this together and haven’t quite got it figured out yet. Thanks! 🙂
- Knit-a-Long: Some Kind of Wonderful! Winner Announced!
- Simple Skyp Socks, by Adrienne Ku. US 0. Berroco Sox Metalic color 1381. Using one long (60″) circular and two needles at a time, cuff-down.
- Annina Kimono. For KP IDP. Gloss DK in Velveteen. US 4.
- Still need to hem shorts out of black linen. Used Simplicity 3796 (out of print).
- Almost done with Easter shorts for Ben, need to make one for James.
- Vinyl labels for playroom.
- Slowly working in the yard.
- Waiting on Troy to finish closet!