- Finally able to have some fun outside!
- PECS food binders for the boys.
- Bullet Journal!
- Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief – using MadelineTosh Pashmina in the Penumbra colorway, US4 needles. Removed the beads and am nearly finished. Now for some yarn chicken!
- My Striped Socks – using Biscotte & Cie Felix in the Arc en Ciel (rainbow) colorway, and the “Double Gusset on Toe Up Sock Pattern.” I’ll have to rip back to the gusset and make it just a bit larger for my heel.
- Chambray Shirtdress – McCall’s 7351 – had to get creative with fabric cutting and added contrast fabric to the inner yoke, under collar and inner collar stand.
- “Sewing Swimsuits” class on Craftsy. So far, I think it will be helpful!
- Floral cotton stretch fabric to make a 50’s style sheath dress.