- We are back from vacation! It was super fun, but it’s nice to be home.
- Bullet Journal – still trying out new things.
- Troy’s Socks – using Biscotte & Cie Felix in the Plume de paon (peacock feather) colorway. Love the finished product!
- Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief – using MadelineTosh Pashmina in the Penumbra colorway, 2/0 beads, and US4 needles. Left the pattern at home so didn’t get to work on it while on vacation. But at home I did get past the first eyelet row.
- My Striped Socks – using Biscotte & Cie Felix in the Arc en Ciel (rainbow) colorway, and the “Double Gusset on Toe Up Sock Pattern.” I’m already to the under foot gusset so this will probably be a fairly quick project, if I can devote some time to it.
I’d like to focus on making Bras and Swimsuits here in the near future so I can really figure out how to do it right! I’ve purchased three more Craftsy Classes: “Sewing Bras: Foam & Lace”, “Adjust the Bust”, and “Fitting Solo. I also bought some pink sweater knit fabric that I need to figure out what to do with.
- Infinity Scarf – with left over swim wrap fabric. Just made up the pattern
- Pirate Costumes – for the cruise. Basic black pajama bottoms for everyone which I then cut off with zig-zags. Then purchased t-shirts cut the same way…Easy!
- Seagull top – V1387
- Navy Cardigan – M6996
- Pajama Pants – Burda 12-2010-134
- Floral Swimsuit – B4526
- Swim Cover up – jumpsuit style – M6083 – added 3″ to length of bodice
- Red Suit – S1374 – not supportive enough!
- Mimi G Suit – S1116 – may work but I’ll need to figure out a better way for this to be supportive!