- The boy’s are keeping me busy as usual.
- I’ve started a Bullet Journal, and so far, I love it!
- I’ll be helping with Cub Scouts this month. It sounds like a lot of fun!
- Troy’s Socks – using Biscotte & Cie Felix in the Plume de paon (peacock feather) colorway. Only one heel to go!
Vacation Knitting Plans
- I’m planning to make The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief. Possibly out of Mad Tosh, or Dream in Color or something lovely! Beads? no Beads?
- A Sock. Which kind, I don’t know.
- M6571 – striped nautical tee – review
- NL6147 – cotton eyelet top – review
- M6930 – brown shorts
- B6061 – white stretch denim shorts
- S3796 – Linen-ish shorts – review
- B4526 – swim coverup
- I am test sewing the Nita Wrap Skirt for Sew DIY.
- Aqua Skinny Jeans