- After another long break – I’m back!
- Troy’s Socks – using Biscotte & Cie Felix in the Plume de paon (peacock feather) colorway. Nearly finished with the second sock. Need to spend some time on this…maybe it will end up as a Valentine’s gift. It only took 9 months!
- Log Cabin Blanket – using various colors of Lion Brand Wool Ease. So brainless, so fun!
Planning on sewing a lot of my wardrobe for our Disney Cruise this spring. See next post for details!
- Fall Table Runner – made up pattern.
- Burda 12-2010-134 – Pajama Pants for ME! Hope to make a coordinating robe at some point.
- Plaid Shorts for Ben. One more to go.
- Christmas door quilt – made up pattern based on photo. Still need to do the quilting and binding.
- M6930 – Shorts – muslin for some shorts for the cruise.