- Sorry about the long break – I should be back to a normal recording schedule now.
- Everyone’s back to school/work and we had a fun summer vacation.
- Troy’s Socks – using Biscotte & Cie Felix in the Plume de paon (peacock feather) colorway. This is my third attempt at getting the fit right and I finally did it! It was originally meant as a birthday present (May) but maybe it’ll end up as a Christmas present?
- Flixton Tee – my design using KnitPicks Shine Sport in the Reef colorway. Again, my third attempt and I’m nearly at the armhole separation.
Planning on sewing my entire wardrobe for our Disney Cruise next year…is that crazy? I’m using the idea of a Capsule Wardrobe (where everything is interchangeable) to achieve maximum efficiently.
- I started a Cruise Wardrobe Capsule board on pinterest to keep track of ideas.
- I particularly liked the ideas from The Vivienne Files on how to build a capsule wardrobe, and the “One Suitcase” Series from Outfit Posts.
- Butterick 6169 – Moto Jacket. I’m so excited to make this faux-leather jacket. I’ve just cut out the muslin to do a test fit.
- Ottobre 02-2010-04 – “Zaffiro” Skirt – I’m using techniques from Craftsy‘s “The Couture Dress” class. Its a bit time consuming, but it will be awesome!
- Vogue 1387 – This is looking huge! Not sure if I like it.
- Vogue 7975 – “Chanel” Style Jacket, came with the Craftsy class “The Iconic Tweed Jacket”
- Butterick 5277 – Sheath Dress
- Butterick 5315 – Peter Pan Collar Dress
- Butterick 5426 – Aprons
- Simplicity 9122 – “Girls” Size 12 shirt (can be used for boys!)
- Butterick 3528 – casual pants/shorts
- Vogue 8884 – Trench Coat! I want to make one so badly!
Post on the Ravelry thread if you’d like any of these.
- Simplicity 8490– Child’s Pajama’s cut out in size 4
- Sew Easy 120 – Adult Golf Shirt
- Sew Easy 127 – Ladies Spectator Shirt