- I’ve been super busy with an Auction Fundraiser for my son’s Autism Preschool…must learn to delegate!
Borrowing the #wipknitdown2015 from the Stockinette Zombies…I want to complete 2-3 WIPs before I can cast on a new project.
- Julissa Pullover by Vanessa Smith – using Knit Picks Swish Worsted Bare dyed with Black Cherry Koolaid, US 7. My gauge was off so I’m knitting the X-Large size in order to end up with a Medium. So far, so good.
- I threw out my Fireside Sweater. I may try this again in the future but it was started in 2011 and I hadn’t touched it since.
- Ann Budd’s Knitter’s Handy Book of Top-Down Sweaters.
Planning on sewing my entire wardrobe for our Disney Cruise next year…is that crazy? I’m using the idea of a Capsule Wardrobe (where everything is interchangeable) to achieve maximum efficiently.
- I started a Cruise Wardrobe Capsule board on pinterest to keep track of ideas.
- I particularly liked the ideas from The Vivienne Files on how to build a capsule wardrobe, and the “One Suitcase” Series from Outfit Posts.
- Vogue 1387 – In the process of test fitting this. Hopefully it will make the cut as a Cruise outfit.
- The formal gown for my neighbor – McCall’s 6466 (with a sleeve from Butterick 5917) was a total fail! Well, the zipper had a problem again so she didn’t get to wear it to the dance. Wahn, Wahn!
- Robin Takes 5, by Robin Miller – recipe book so I can change up some of my meal plan recipes.
- Secrets of the Couturiers, by Frances Kennett – Hopefully this will help my finishing improve!
Mentioned: Goodbye, Valentino Blog which talks aobut sewing designer inspired clothes.