- In Memory of Mom: 1958-2015
- Craft room storage updates and a mini tour
Borrowing the #wipknitdown2015 from the Stockinette Zombies…I want to complete 2-3 WIPs before I can cast on a new project.
- Hitchhiker Shawl by Martina Behm – Manos del Uruguay Alegria in Balaclana. Using US 4. Awesome, even though I only got 39 teeth.
- Endless Braid Winter Ear Warmer by Elisa McLaughlin – Red Barn Yarn, Llama & Raw Silk in “Hot Pink.” Just had to weave in ends…does that count as an FO?
- Burnished Leaves Cowl by Chrissy Prange – Bijou Spun by Bijou Basin Ranch Lhasa Wilderness, in “Carribean”
- Oaken Dreams Shawl by Sivia Harding – Mountain Colors Crazyfoot in “Loganberry”.
- I’m making a formal gown for a neighbor – McCall’s 6466. I added the sleeve from Butterick 5917. Cut out the real fabric and am putting it all together – hope to have it finished this week!
- I bought some cute fabric at JoAnn’s this week with the intention of making knitting project bags, at some point.