- Getting ready for the Holidays!
- Einstein Illusion by Steve Plummer – Knit Picks Brava Sport in White and Black using US 2. Hopefully I’ll have enjough yarn to finish…and time! I’ll have to drop down a few rows to fix a dropped stitch.
- Hitchhiker Shawl by Martina Behm – Manos del Uruguay Alegria in Balaclana. Using US 4. Loving this, but won’t have enough yarn to make all 42 teeth.
- Prep for Julissa Pullover by Vanessa Smith – Dyed 5 skeins of Knit Picks Swish Bare Worsted using 30 packets of “Black Cherry” Koolaid. Swatched and awaiting the time to cast on!
- I’m making a formal gown for a neighbor – McCall’s 6466. Bodice muslin is nearly finished just awaiting the time to test fit.
- Still need to start on the Christmas pajamas
- Have all the fabric ready to go for Burt and Ernie’s bedding!
I love the thrift store and always check out their sewing patterns!
- Kwik Sew 701
- Kwik Sew 1145
- Simplicity 7578
- Simplicity 5233
- McCall’s 4164
- Simplicity 5325