- I’ve been reading a lot! I use Overdrive to check out e-books from the library and Goodreads to find new books to read.
- “Sassenach Tam” – Wasabi Hat Pattern by Linda Irving-Bell – Bijou Basin Himalayan Trail, US 1 / 2.25 mm needles.
- Burnished Leaves Cowl by Chrissy Prange – Bijou Basin Lhasa Wilderness, US 5 needles.
- Burda Style 01/2010/105 – Fleece Jacket. I added about 3″ in length and used a 26″ zipper.
- I’m making a formal gown for a neighbor – McCall’s 6466. Right now I’m working out the muslin to be sure it fits well.
- Christmas pajamas for Ben, just cut out – McCall’s 2919 – Everyone will get PJ’s but I started with his first, but I did get fabric for all of us.
I love the thrift store and always check out their sewing patterns!