- Man Socks, for Troy – plain stockinette socks – using Lion Brand Sock Ease in “Taffy” – US 1 needles. Finished!
- Elfi by Eveli Kaur – Plymouth Yarns – US 6 and 8 needles. Loving this!
- Nearly finishe with my Regency Dress (halloween costume) Using Simplicity 4055 as inspiration but designing my own bodice.
- Used Depew 7116 for Troy’s Jacket and it came together really well.
- Troy’s shirt on the other hand was a definate FAIL! I’ll try again this time with Simplicity 4923 and maybe even the pants from this pattern.