- Apron Sew-Along + Recipe Swap! August 1 – September 30. Join us in making any apron you’d like. Share your FO and a recipe that you love. If you’d like to contribute to the Pinterest Board, PM me and I’ll add you!
- Upside-down Monkey Socks – based on Monkey Socks by Cookie A. – using Swift Fiber Studios 75/25 BFL/Nylon in “Hidden Depths” – US 0 needles.
- Sassanach Tam (Wasabi Hat) – by Linda Irving-Bell – using Bijou Basin Himalayan Trail in”Brianna” 0 US 1 needles.
- Montebello Texture Cowl – by French Press Knits – using Manos del Uruguay Franca in “Bebe”
- Endless Braid Summer Headband and Winter Ear Warmer by Elisa McLaughlin using Red Barn Yarn Llama & Raw Silk in “Hot Pink”
- Apron Sew-Along and Recipe Swap! Tutorial for the basic tea-towel apron is up, and next I’ll be adding a pocket and ruffles.
- Making my sister some pockets for her bulletin board at school.
- Up next: Khaki Pants for Troy using KS3267