- Autism Awareness KAL/CAL with Pen, Hook, and Needles Video-cast is wrapping up! Ends June 30. For more details check out their Ravelry Group or the post in our Ravelry group. Use something bright!
- Upside-down Monkey Socks – based on Monkey Socks by Cookie A. – using Swift Fiber Studios 75/25 BFL/Nylon in “Hidden Depths” – US 0 needles. Coming along really well, just started on the patterning.
- 25th Street Pullover – my design – Malabrigo Sock in “Ochre” using US 6 and US 3. I am obsessed with this knit! Nearly to the armhole separation!
- Flixton Tee – my desing – Knit Picks Shine Sport in “Reef” using US 3. More like a large swatch, I need to reconsider some shaping at the neckline.
- Lots of doll sewing for Ben’s Burt & Ernie. I made matching PJ’s for Ernie and a diaper/overall set for Burt. Ben is a benevolent taskmaster!
- Burda 5/2012/#110 was a “wadder.” The fit just wasn’t right for me. Too bad, it would have made some nice easy summer tops.
- Butterick 5917 – dress based on one worn by Duchess Kate.