- Autism Awareness KAL/CAL with Pen, Hook, and Needles Video-cast! Starts April 1 and goes to June 30. For more details check out their Ravelry Group or the post in our Ravelry group. Use something bright!
- Cravenleigh Cardigan, my design. KP Swish Worsted Tonal in “Inkwell” and “Bare.” US 5 and US 8. Pattern should be released in another few weeks.
- Just Enough Ruffles, by Laura Chau. Zealana AIR Chunky in Emerald. US 9. So soft and lovely!
- Basic Toe-Up Socks, using Patons Kroy Socks in Blue Striped Ragg and contrasting toe/heel in KP Stroll Tonal in Queen Anne (dyed with Cherry KoolAide)
- Swift Fiber Studio, 75% Superwash Blue-Faced-Leicester 25% Nylon, Fingering Weight Yarn (100 g / 464 yds) in the color “Hidden Depths.” She had super fast shipping (I got it in 3 days!) and it is lovely and squishy. I can’t wait to make some socks!
Zealana AIR Chunky. YarnSisters.com will be giving away 1 skein in the color of your choice. To enter, post in the Ravelry Giveaway Thread and answer these questions:
- Go to the YarnSisters website and choose your favorite color,
- What would you make from this one skein?
Troy joins us again to update us on his sewing progress.