- Autism Awareness KAL/CAL with Pen, Hook, and Needles Video-cast! Starts April 1 and goes to June 30. For more details check out their Ravelry Group or the post in our Ravelry group. Use something bright!
- Simple Skyp Socks, by Adrienne Ku. Berroco Metallic Sox, #1381, US 0. Finally finished!
- Cravenleigh Cardigan, my design. KP Swish Worsted Tonal in “Inkwell” and “Bare.” US 5 and US 8. Added a pocket, but probably need to redo the matress stitch using the lighter color yarn.
- 25th Street Pullover, my design. Malabrigo Sock in “Ochre.” US 3 and US 6. Math strikes again…recalculations are necessary. 🙁
Troy (my husband) joins us today to update us on his sewing progress and his thoughts on his new hobby!
- Troy’s Shirts: Burda 4/2010/#128 – first muslin. Vogue 8759 – 2nd muslin, cut out wrong size!
- Ben’s Outfit: dress pants in a grey/orange plaid – Burda 5/2009/#137 (from the Russian site), vest in an orange quilting cotton – Simplicity 4836 (oop).
- James’ pants made out of navy bottomweight cotton using Butterick 4355 (oop).
- My skirt: Butterick 5566 – needed a bit of fit adjustment but otherwise worked out well.