- KAL – Winding Journey Hat and Fingerless Mitts. Charity pattern ($6.00) with all proceeds going to the Northern Utah Autism Program. Starts February 18 and goes to March 31. Be sure to post in the FO Thread to be entered for a prize!
- I will be cohosting an Autism Awareness KAL/CAL with Pen, Hook, and Needles Video-cast! Starts April 1 and goes to June 30. For more details check out their Ravelry Group!
- Winding Journey, for the KAL – using KP Andean Treasure in Embers Heather and US 1 and 3. I just finished the first ball of yarn and am about 1/2″ away from joining in the round.
- Cravenleigh Cardigan – my design – using KP Swish Tonal in Inkwell and Bare, US 8 and 5. I finally wove in all the ends on the sleeve!
- My husband is now learning to sew, starting with a dress shirt – Burda 4/2010/#128
- Planning out my Easter Outfit, I purchased Butterick 5566 for the skirt.
- Ben’s Easter outfit plan – Plaid Blazer, Navy dress pants and vest (from Simplicity 4836-oop), possibly a dress shirt?
- James’ Easter outfit plan – Plaid dress pants, solid (maybe orange-ish) vest (Ottobre 3/2010/#22), dress shirt and maybe a tie.