- Reminder: You should still receive the feed through iTunes just fine. If you are using downcast, please re-subscribe to update the feed. Blip will also have the podcast on their site or you can watch here.
- KAL coming up – Winding Journey Hat and Fingerless Mitts. Charity pattern ($6.00) with all proceeds going to the Northern Utah Autism Program. Starts February 18 and goes to March 31.
- Morena Cardigan, my design. KP Stroll Sport in “Fedora.” US 4. One sleeve left to go. Should be ready for testing this next week. Let me know if you would like to test.
- Cravenleigh Jacket, my design. KP Stroll Tonal in “Inkwell” and “Bare.” US 8 and 5. Working on the shawl collar. Boy there are a bunch of ends to weave in!
- SImple Skyp Socks, by Adrienne Ku. Berroco Sox Metallic in #1381. US 0. I started the toe prematurely so will have to rip back a bit, but am so close to finishing! Can’t wait to wear new socks (although the color is pretty hideous)!!
- Ben requested some plaid shorts – I used Ottobre 03/2009/#23 – “Bert” Shorts.
- Up next – recovering the piano bench!