- 68 members in our group! Let’s get to 100 for another giveaway.
- I was gifted a pattern – “Wind and Coil Slouchy Hat” by Gail Bable (aka: alpacaandewe)
- Come join the “My New BFF” KAL/SWAP. More info in the group on Ravelry.
- Aninna Kimono, done blocking…I love it!
- Canyonland Shawl, by verybusymonkey. LB Sock-Ease that I hand dyed with kool aid. US 5 needles.
- I’m wearing Simplicity 5634 (oop). Size 14.
- check out patternreview.com for good ideas.
- Thinking about spring tops. Maybe New Look 6785, or Simplicity 2927, or McCall’s 5885.
- What about a dress? Maybe McCall’s 3593 (vintage).
- Check out : Great British Sewing Bee tv show on BBC.
- window well covers are in!
- I am working on painting and trimming the closet
- I will be adding hooks to my closet.
- I will be creating some ribbon storage.
Oh, and check out theFiberFactor. I wasn’t chosen but it still should be interesting! 😉