- Last day to submit your FO’s to the Knit-a-Long: Some Kind of Wonderful!
- For the KAL: Jeweled Cowl using KP Gloss Lace in Sterling and some 6/0 seed beads.
- Prescott Vest: in testing. US 5 & 7 needles. KP Comfy Worsted in Marlin, Pea Pod, and Sweet Potato.
- Simple Skyp Socks, by Adrienne Ku. Using Berroco Sox Metallic. US 0 needle…two at a time top down.
- Annina Kimono. For KP IDP. US 0. Berroco Sox Metalic color 1381. Using one long (60″) circular and two needles at a time, cuff-down.
- Genealogy kirfuffle this week.
- Need to hem shorts out of black linen. Used Simplicity 3796 (out of print).
- Received pattern from the “Couture Dress” class on Craftsy. It is Vogue 8648.
- Making calls about concrete and window wells.
- Sprinkler system to go in during Spring Break…then Sod!!
- I WILL paint the outside of the closet!! I WILL!!!